For any business regardless of how small or large, for them to be truly global and exploit the opportunities which comes with it they need to take the services of a good air freight company. Cargo Force for years has been serving the needs of its loyal customers with a range of flexible and customized air freight services.
We at Cargo Force take pride in our loyal customer base which keeps on increasing as the years roll by. A sure sign of the reliability and trust we stand for. We have a wealth of experience when it comes to air freight services. Each and every consignment is important to us because we know how much value our esteemed customers put into them.
Our website also has a facility of free online quotations. They are usually based on four parameters:
- Destination country and airport or door delivery.
- Airline fees
- Size and weight of your consignment. Bulky or unusually sized objects may incur additional airline and handling fees.
Our quotes will give you an idea about the competitive rates we offer. Customs clearance and some other additional costs if any are usually not included in the quote. Our dedicated team of customer service representatives is just a call away to take care of all your queries or doubts 24X7.
Usually we offer airport to airport delivery services, where it is the consignee’s responsibility to take delivery of the consignment and have it cleared by customs. However door to door delivery services are also available at additional costs. This includes customs clearance, documentation and other formalities giving you peace of mind and time to focus on more vital issues.
We also offer discounted air freight rates on some consignments. However they are usually available on large consignments over 100kgs. Since discounts offered by airlines keep changing over time. It is best to speak to our customer service representative about them while you’re booking.
Our air freight services can usually be broadly divided into consolidated and non-consolidated services.
- Very competitive rates.
- Available at over 200 destinations worldwide.
- Charges collect possible at selected destinations.
- High reliability by automated monitoring and unit builds.
‘Non-Consolidated’ or ‘Back to Back’:
- Available on any day you want to over 700 destinations worldwide in the any partner airline you choose.
- Flexible pricing options.
- Tracking facilities, automated written booking confirmations and status message updates.