Custom clearance is one of the crucial aspects you need to take care of in international trading. Since we want to associate ourselves with your trade and ventures, we are aware of the steps involved in customs clearance. In fact, if you want to seek customs clearance advice, you have come to the right place. We offer you valued advice and strive to promote your business in every way possible.
Customs clearance is very crucial because a single mistake here can cause unlimited suffering by entangling you in time-consuming formalities. Improper customs clearance can keep your goods held up and cause unnecessary delay in delivery. The worst outcome is the monetary loss that you incur in completing your formalities. Though customs clearance may appear simple, in reality, you must seek professional advice to be on a safer side and make your trade flourish.
We can offer your guidance with regard to the best approach in clearance. We would ensure that your forms are duly filled in and your required dues are paid on your behalf. We also excel in processing paperwork and arrange for the arrival of the consignment to the required destination at the earliest.
Our customs clearance advice would prepare you for your incoming shipment and also alert you of custom drawbacks.
- While you make arrangements for collection and delivery, you must be prepared.
- For both collection as well as delivery, you must have full address of the source as well as destination.
- Contact names and contact numbers too are immensely important.
- You must also check the email address of the places the goods are being collected from and delivered to.
- You should be careful about providing some description of the goods for shipment, their value, weight and the size of package as well.
- Insurance is imperative for shipment of goods. Unless you ensure adequate insurance coverage of your goods, you might fall into trouble.
- You should also be careful of the implications of currency exchange rates and conversions. This becomes even more important when you need to pay import duty or VAT.
- You should be aware of all the parameters which are likely to cost you charges.
- You should get the weights of your goods right.
- When you get into shipment of goods, you should always keep in mind the possible time zone difference. While America’s east coast is usually 5 hours behind the UK, the west coast is around 9 hours; again, the Middle East is 3 hours ahead, the Far East is 7 hours ahead and the rest of Europe is approximately 1 hour ahead.
- Last but not the least, a very important customs clearance advice from us is to keep a track of your goods. You should have a detailed knowledge of the movement of your goods.