Customs Clearance is usually the biggest problem for people involved in international trade. Their biggest concern is how to get their goods shipped without having to go through the trouble of customs. It is a common concern for both people involved with import as well as export. For the goods to be shipped from one country to another, sometimes the owners have to face long delays because they do not get custom clearance. However, this problem can now be solved easily. At Cargo Force, when goods are being shipped form a country to another, customs clearance becomes their responsibility. Not only do they have the lowest shipping rates but also the quickest delivery periods. They ship goods from door to door.
Customs clearance actually means ensuring that the goods are cleared through customs barriers for importing or exporting them. For this, the company needs to prepare documents or electronic submissions. The calculation and payment of taxes, duties and excises need to be taken care of. Also, they need to facilitate communication between the government authorities as well as the owners of the goods. All this requires a lot of diligence and focus. Most shipping companies that provide their customers with customs clearance charge high rates for the job. However, unlike such companies, Cargo Force has the lowest customs clearance charges.
The customs clearance charges vary on the goods that are being shipped. Some goods are duty free while some are not. Paying custom charges is actually paying taxes for shipping of the items. Given below are a few guidelines that are related to customs clearance charges:
- The rates depend on arrival LHR unless mentioned otherwise.
- The rates are based on a 6000cc/kg volume conversion.
- The charges for door to airport include the collection from city limits.
- Clearance rates do not include the cost of current fuel, war and screening.
- The charges may change without prior notice.
- For high dense and volume shipments, special rates are provided.
- Clearance rates are based on the shipper invoice.
- The charges are not inclusive of duties and taxes.
- For services like documentation, service charges are applicable.
- Preferential rates are available for regular blocked space allocations.